Webinar: LinkedIn BasicsLearn how to use LinkedIn to enhance your professional status, connect and engage with prospects effectively, and stay top of mind by sharing engaging content.
Live webinar on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 6pm
Register for this webinar to learn how to:
- Enhance Your Professional Status
- Maximize your profile to highlight your expertise & experience
- Profile review
- Expand Your Network & Effective Networking
- Connect with your clients, board members and prospects
- How to search for connections
- How to phrase your invitations
- How to add connections from other databases
- Increase Your Visibility
- Get high ROI tips for sharing content that drives engagement.
- Spend 5-10 minutes per day on LinkedIn using the 5cl method.
- Stay top of mind with prospects on a weekly basis in under 20 minutes a day
- Consistently showcase products & services to a very wide audience.
Date: January 10, 2022
Time: 6pm ET
Location: You will receive a Zoom link once you register.
My Target Client
With over 20 years’ experience in professional sales, Brian Traichel is a master connector, sales strategist, sales trainer, coach, and presenter. He has worked with well-known authors & speakers such as Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Michael Gerber to name a few.
Brian focuses on assisting sales professionals, business owners and senior leadership teams to grow their businesses and brand visibility to create a top-of-mind awareness using the LinkedIn platform. Brian’s personal motto is “Moving Your ideas into action”.
Brian delivers high impact sales prospecting techniques using transparency and authentic language. You will completely walk away with a whole new perspective on what LinkedIn can do for your business. Brian says LinkedIn is not social media its social strategy.
Karolina LaBrecque, PhD.
Help To Grow Institute
Karolina LaBrecque, PhD is a holistic behavioral consultant and life coach who specializes in assisting individuals ranging from teenagers to adults of all ages in reducing stress, reaching their full potential, and living more balanced lives.